Saturday, June 14, 2008

eight!

I got tagged (1 and 2) by Rahul and Hari There are a lot of tags out there :) here goes this one. It’s about 8 things…


8 things I am passionate about

1. Food! Especially if it has lots of chicken in it :) even though I look like a complete anorexic, I eat a heck of a lot more than my size suggests. I’m bloody irritated that I can’t gain weight!

2. Music. I listen to all kinds. Mainly metal though. Metallica is fucking amazing!

3. Reading. Yea, I read a lot, mainly blogs and fiction!

4. Driving. I don’t know how to drive a car, and even if I did, I’d think driving a motorbike was awesome! I dunno, it’s everything about it that’s somehow got me hooked; which is why I want to buy a really good motorbike after I start working :)

5. My time, when I get to be with myself. I need at least an hour of this every day or I end up fucking snappy.

6. Manchester United. Glory, glory United! For ever!!!!!

7. The net. I can’t live without it. I dread every day that goes by without me checking my mail at least seven times.

8. Legend. I’m quite entranced by mythology and the epics. I wish I could write something comparable to one of them!


8 things I wanna do before I die

1. Earn wads of cash doing a job I like.

2. Go skydiving and bungee-jumping.

3. Visit Egypt and Scotland.

4. Watch a Manchester United soccer game at The Theatre of Dreams.

5. Fall in love with someone and spend the rest of my life with her.

6. Buy a Monster >:)

7. Write a book. A good one!

8. Learn to shoot guns and be awesome at it!


8 things I say often

1. wtf?!?

2. Fuck!

3. Whatever!

4. Go fuck yourself!

5. What plans?

6. Sup?

7. Shit!

8. No issues


8 books I read recently

1. The wind-up bird chronicle – Haruki Murakami (not done with it yet, not too bad though)

2. Kafka on the shore – Haruki Murakami (absolutely loved this one)

3. Dawn of empire – Sam Barone (page turning stuff)

4. Dragons of the dwarven depths – Weis and Hickman (do I even need to say anything?)

5. I moved your cheese – Darrel Bristow-Bovey (rofl! I like this as much as I hated ‘who moved my cheese’)

6. Harry Potter and the deathly hallows – J K Rowling (my favourite in the potter series)

7. From the corner of his eye – Dean Koontz (wasn’t great, but I read it anyways)

8. For the death of me – Quintin Jardine (was pretty ok!)


8 songs I could listen to over and over again

1. Nothing else matters – Metallica

2. My immortal – Evanescence

3. Puritania – Dimmu Borgir

4. Seasons in the abyss – Slayer

5. Bored to tears – Black label society

6. Sweet child o mine – Guns ‘n’ Roses

7. Heart shaped box – Nirvana

8. Hero – Chad Kroeger


8 people I think should do this tag

Any 8 people who read this and pause for a second! Thanks for the tag man, liked doing it :)

40 Comments:

Blogger Sriram said...

*whew*... somebody likes My Immortal too :) I find that song passionate... especially the version where the drums and the guitar kick in at the end (just after, I've been alone all the time) - better than the all-piano one.

10:00  
Blogger Keshi said...

I love Nirvana n Metallica too!


aww u dun wanna visit Aus? :(


Keshi.

11:12  
Blogger Macadamia The Nut said...

Hi5 at 8 things I am passionate about (except point 6 :D)

16:36  
Blogger g-man said...

sriram: i haven't come across anyone who doesn't like 'my immortal'! amazingly passionate, and the lyrics are bloody awesome. yea, the piano version ain't anywhere near as good as the other one :)

17:27  
Blogger g-man said...

keshi: yup, i know! i luv them too!!! i'll come visit you or die trying, and that's a promise! deal?

17:28  
Blogger g-man said...

maca: yay! hi5!!!

17:29  
Blogger Rià said...

Nice tag!i had done this quite a while back....really liked the way u hav written the eight things u wanna do...especially point no.5. And yeah i love chicken too!! :)So u waitin for the new Harry Potter movie to release!? I cant wait to c it.

17:48  
Blogger g-man said...

ria: thanks! and point no. 5 is something i've been wanting ever since i could understand the concept of being in love :) o yea i'm waiting. i just hope they don't mutilate the book though

17:51  
Blogger Sriram said...

speaking of that song, do u have a link where I could download that version? no.. other than limewire. All I have is a poor-qlty FLV ripoff.

think I'll do this tag... interesting :D

18:05  
Blogger Hera said...

That looks fun to do. Think I'm gonna tag myself =P

18:13  
Blogger g-man said...

sriram: i have mailed it to you...

hera: yay! me read!!!

21:13  
Blogger Hari said...

Awesome! :-)

Lajawaab, Inimitably-G-Man!

22:00  
Blogger rantravereflect/ jane said...

how i wish i were like ya-- i love chicken n i look like chiicken :(:(:(
i wunder y god's so unfair- he dumps all the weight on some people, n he les some jus get thinner n thiinner..

g-man--> let\s write n appeal to god,n get some justice!!
hmmmph..

as for the motorbike, all men like their lean n mean machines betta than their fatter four wheeled counterparts!!

ya wanna buy a monster0-->> heeee sooo cuteeeee :):) n ya want a nice someone to spend ya life with..

i\m gonna co-relate the two--> a monster-wife heeeeeeee :):) is tat wat ya want??? ;););)

geeeee:)
i knowg-man's gonna turn monster n hunt me down!!!

10:42  
Blogger Sriram said...

well thanks for the mail. I'm tagging you in return :D
chk.. blog

11:47  
Blogger Saim said...

nice...man utd *glory*...
btw...i did this tag after reading urs...n some choices match..

11:59  
Blogger g-man said...

hari: thanks macha!

rant: you look like a chicken? drat! now you've gotten me all hungry again. yea, i'm voting for lucifer in the next election! at least he lets me have what i want :D and monster wife? eep, no! want someone who'll tolerate me, and that takes some doing :)

14:10  
Blogger g-man said...

sriram: yw. and i'm tagged again? wow! i suck at this game, lol.

comfortably: i'll read it. you a man united fan too?!? cool!

14:11  
Blogger Keshi said...

haha HUGZ G-man!

and u wanna bungee jump? Im so frikkin scared of heights!

u swear alot duncha..that I like. :)

Keshi.

14:15  
Blogger g-man said...

keshi: i used to be really scared of heights too. used to get all dizzy and stuff. one day, i was no longer scared. i dunno the reason. i've wanted to skydive and bungee jump ever since that day :)

n o yea, i swear a lot >:)

14:17  
Blogger Rahul... in City of Dreamz said...

oh yeah!!! Man Utd RULES!!!

;)

and chicken rules too! he he he ;)

18:11  
Blogger Cяystal said...

Hey G-Man
this is my first trip round yr blog =S
and i really seemed to have liked it!..:D
It was something,eh!
I'm the biggest fan of Metallica btw. :P

Cheers!
Hope to see you at my online abode soon!

19:57  
Blogger g-man said...

hey aayushi. thanks for dropping by, and glad that you liked it. i might have a bone to pick with you on that 'biggest fan of metallica' bit :P am checking out your blog in 5 4 3 2 1

20:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love my immortal man!! dude..come over for sum nice army liqour and a music session all the while smiking away and abusing all other worthless assholes...come fast!!!

20:14  
Blogger Keshi said...

I still cant get myself to do that..:( I dun think I ever will!

Keshi.

08:25  
Blogger Beauty and the BEast said...

lol!!


alrighty then.. this happens to be the most interesting 8-event, I have thus come across, hillariously honest and there to envy :)

15:54  
Blogger Commander Zaius said...

I’m bloody irritated that I can’t gain weight!

I was the same way until I hit 35. After that my all the good stuff U liked went straight to my belly. Trying to keep my stomach somewhat flat is actually pretty hard.

21:15  
Blogger g-man said...

samby: i'd love to man. but i can't until i graduate and stuff. after that, we'll party all weekend long! i'll definitely come and see you. and i'm not just saying that :)

beauty: envy? really?!? wow, thanks! i haven't ever been envied before

17:12  
Blogger g-man said...

beach: well, i think my stomach is curved towards the inside. at least that's the impression i get :| i've still got 15 more years to go before 35. i don't wanna wait that long lol

17:12  
Blogger broca's area said...

hmm...manu fan!...am an arsenal fan!!>:)

08:08  
Blogger Ankur said...

nicely done...

even i wanna vist Egypt!!!!

and nice choice of songs too!!!

:)

Cheers!!!

09:19  
Blogger Destination unknown said...

ahem..ahem...a lot of eights matches with my likes...good..good...and i 2 did the tag...muhaha...and i think all the time that im fat n u thin u r thin..lolz...and u have 2 tell me when u get a monster in ur hand...because a lot of people call me that..so wanna know what a monster really z...:)

09:31  
Blogger g-man said...

brocas: ah, an arsenal fan, eh? i'm sorry, manchester united is looming so large that i don't notice other clubs :) good for you though, good for you. there's quite a few scousers in my class though. that sometimes gets me going.

ankur: yea, i wanna see all the pyramids and get photos with mummies and ride camels and decipher heiroglyphics and shit. its gonna be so much fun! sigh!!!

09:34  
Blogger g-man said...

vinita: lol good for ya! i'm not just thin, i'm skinny. 'thin' isn't a word you'd associate with someone who's 5'11" and weighs just 57 kilos. and about a monster, there's a hyperlink on that word in my blog. check it out :)

09:36  
Blogger  P said...

LOL

wtf, eh?

22:22  
Blogger Destination unknown said...

hehe.....so datz d monster in ur mind..lolz.....

18:35  
Blogger ceedy said...

32768 possibilities....go figure

20:40  
Blogger g-man said...

priya: bingo! thanks for dropping by

vinita: yep, though i wouldn't say no to a desmocedici either

ceedy: two to the power of 15? the point?

20:45  
Blogger ceedy said...

There is no point....it could be possible number of clubbing things from the different 8....which you might end up doing simultaneously...in short just another beeep moment of the brain

20:50  
Blogger g-man said...

ceedy: ah...oh well, its just wishful thinking anyways :) gonna be happy if i can achieve them all

20:53  
Blogger Reflections said...

Hero, where have u disppeared to?

13:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home