Saturday, July 07, 2007

*twitch!*

I’ve been watching ‘the departed’ and man! I’ve gained a lot of respect for the word ‘fuck’ - especially when the guy said ‘maybe, maybe not, maybe go fuck yourself.’ I’m beginning to wonder why I ever stopped swearing. Well, why I stopped swearing like I used to anyways :)

O yea…guess what?!? I’ve been dreaming again. Oh, fuck you Barney! (Barney is my imaginary friend by the way. All crazy people seem to have imaginary friends so I decided to follow suit. Or should I stick to talking to myself? Ah what the sodding hell, I’ll figure it out). This is the last dream I’m going to blog about I guess. Otherwise someone or the other is bound to get me committed (with all due respect to any of my relatives who are reading this – you understand, don’t you?)

This time, its morning and I’m in my own house. For some obscure reason, I feel the need to go to parassala. So, like any sane person would do, I call up three people who happen to be going that way and ask them to take me along. One of those happens to be my neighbour. So I get ready and stuff, and then realize the third guy I called up was Barney (see why I came up with him beforehand!!!). So I get out and my neighbour is waiting for me, when I get a phone call from my best buddy Praveen (who is the second guy I called) saying he’ll be at my place in around 15 minutes. So I ask him to come and wait for 15 minutes and then I tell my neighbour about it and he walks away all disgruntled and stuff.

So, anyhow, Praveen and I set out (I love hitching a ride wit Praveen, he’s got a Karizma!) and we’re on our way to parassala and we somehow go via nalanchira (still remember the place the Loyola school bus used to stop) when I get a phone call. So I reach into my pocket and extricate my mob with great difficulty and…VOILA!!! I have a female stalker!!!!!!! I think my brain got confused at that point because I OBVIOUSLY am the LAST candidate for such a…err…situation, shall we say?!? Then I woke up.

Amen to that

12 Comments:

Blogger deeps said...

keep dreaming nd keep blogging bt it...it makes an intresting read....
oh yea...i talk to myself a lot nd had an imaginary friend...(he had to leave..sadly)
oh hope u enjoyed ure day out !....female stalker huh...hmmmm

18:13  
Blogger swathi said...

bro,

female stalker... dats very very interesting!!!!!!!! ur dreams seem to b getting weirder by the day.. nywayz in ur next dream lets hope u find out who d stalker was!!!!:)

09:17  
Blogger g-man said...

na, that'd take the fun out of it sis! :D

09:50  
Blogger Unknown said...

it's a nicey!

don't make it the last dream, keep blogging, dude ...

aa female stalkerine kandupidikande? ;;)

09:07  
Blogger g-man said...

akhil, macha...

:|

12:43  
Blogger Shilpa Krishnan said...

u must know the wish fulfillment theory of freud i think...so u wants a female stalker???i shall find candidates

17:34  
Blogger g-man said...

shil, i will come over there and murder you if you do anything of the sort!!!

20:34  
Blogger Unknown said...

@ lookwhosback, g-man

*joining the convo*

:->

08:35  
Blogger g-man said...

you had better be on my side!!!

12:08  
Blogger nivi said...

he he... me joining shil.... shall help her find female stalkers..:)
and how come swat didnt abishtu, abacharam on seeing the Fuck word on ur blog... i wonder...hmmmmmm:)

23:55  
Blogger g-man said...

niv, swat's too used to that from me :D she knows i swear like hell wen i wanna

09:35  
Blogger nivi said...

he he! pl da..!!! swat will still continue to tell abishtu and all sorts of things!!!!:) now thats swathi for u!!!1

22:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home