Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thomas' Tag

awrightey, this is a response to thomas' tag. here goes nothing...

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE
10,000 BC. i'm already in a bad mood so i think i'll play it safe and not comment on it

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Great Indian Novel by Shashi Tharoor

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME
Monopoly, prolly

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE
Bobanum Moliyum

5. FAVORITE SMELLS
Roasting chicken, ice cream, potato chips

6. FAVORITE SOUND
Right now, nothing

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD
Its subjective

8. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?
The word 'fuck'

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE
KFC, even tho i've only been there once

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME
I don't like to get ahead of myself. First let me find someone insane enough to fall for me

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D..."
I'd get myself a really good motorbike...a car too if i get a licence by then

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
How fucking fast can you go on a fucking Kinetic Honda?

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
No! I'm not that desperate

14. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY
The minuscule ones i've been in, pretty cool...i think i'd be scared if a really big one came along

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
A yellow pickup...a toy one, obviously!

16. FAVORITE DRINK
Pepsi

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD..."
I have time, and i'm not doing anything much. i doubt things would change that

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
I've never eaten broccoli

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I'd streak it with red

20. NAME ALL THE CITIES/TOWNS YOU'VE LIVED IN
Coimbatore, Mumbai, Trivandrum

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Soccer, NBA, Formula 1

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU
He can write!

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
A football, dust, cobwebs, a coupla dead cockroaches

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
No

25. MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
I have these periods when i can't sleep...even otherwise, i guess i'm nocturnal

26. OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP
Over easy

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX
My room

28. FAVORITE PIE
Haven't had pie so far

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR
Chocolate, butterscotch and pista...can't choose between the three

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
I'm supposed to fucking tag people now?

Ok, i tag Hektor, Gow and Sharan

10 Comments:

Blogger silverine said...

"No! I'm not that desperate"

"I have time, and i'm not doing anything much. i doubt things would change that"

LOL!!!Luvved this tag and the attitude!! :))

btw I am thoroughly confused!! How many Cains are there? And thanks for dropping by all the times you did :)

22:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm....rofl silverine thinks im u!!!!aaaahhhhhh.....shes one of the best bloggers ive come across...gave her the link to ur blog and it seems she liked ure response to the tag

00:35  
Blogger rk said...

ummm....rofl silverine thinks im u!!!!aaaahhhhhh.....shes one of the best bloggers ive come across...gave her the link to ur blog and it seems she liked ure response to the tag

00:36  
Blogger Karthik said...

Great responses man ;-)

12:07  
Blogger g-man said...

@ silverine: thank you very much, but i'm not cain :|

@ cain: :)

@ karthik: hi, nice to meet ya...n thanks

14:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"How fucking fast can you go on a fucking Kinetic Honda?"

Classic... ^_^

15:32  
Blogger g-man said...

o0o thanks :) its frustrating, that question

15:53  
Blogger thomas said...

Seems like you impressed Silverine, hehe. Great job!

22:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rofl..

19:52  
Blogger g-man said...

i think you're starting to get used to me...

20:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home